Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza, Leptospirosis.
When you sign up for our Pet Health Club your pet will receive one set of vaccinations included per year. For puppies and kittens, who need multiple vaccines as part of a course, you will need to pay the price of a booster vaccination in addition to the cost of the health club. The price of our Pet Health Club for puppies is based on their predicted adult weight.
- You MUST have registered with us as a client before you sign up to our Pet Health Club, please do so on our Registration Page.
- If you are joining a dog or cat under 9 months of age, then please be aware you are unable to sign up for home delivery. You will need to come into the practice to weigh your puppy/kitten and then collect the flea and worm treatments whilst they are young and still growing.
- We ask that you please provide a telephone number when joining the club. We are aware that this is optional on the joining form, but in practice we really do need a telephone number.
- Once you have joined you will be asked to call us to make the first month’s payment over the telephone.
- We will need to see your pet before they can have any treatments
- If you have any questions about joining the Pet Health Club then please call us on 01752 779999, or if you wish to proceed then click the link below.